Florida Turnpike Services operates twenty four hours a day in all of its operations. Shift times vary and flexibility is required from each employee to meet the needs of the Turnpike customer. Employees are generally hired for specific Turnpike plazas so please refer to our location list for a facility near you. FTS operates a Drug Free Workplace and utilizes background checks and E-Verify for all current and prospective employees. Previous experience and training are required for some positions.
Convenience Store/Fuel Service Employment
All employees in the convenience store operation are required to cross train to learn more about the overall company responsibilities and a changing retail environment. Primary duties are defined below for each position:
- Inside Cashier/Customer Service Representatives provide direct customer service at the front counter as well as cleaning and stocking at all of its facilities.
- Outside Attendant/ Customer Service Representatives provide direct customer assistance at the fuel dispensers as well as cleaning of the exterior grounds and retail fuel equipment.
- Assistant Manager/Managers are responsible for merchandise ordering, recruiting, training and scheduling staff, Store Maintenance, Store Reporting and Control.
Dunkin Donuts at Snapper Creek Service Plaza in Miami is accepting applications for all shifts
Job responsibilities would include serving customers
- Preparing coffee
- Finishing donuts and sandwich making
- Training, Excellent pay and benefits provided for qualified candidates
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
An Equal Opportunity Employer
(Valid for only 90 days)
Please answer all questions. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of completion of this application.
Note: This application was designed to use with several types of job positions. Some questions may not be
completely applicable to the job position you are seeking; however, we ask that you answer all questions.